- Grey/black/navy trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt*
- Navy blue sweatshirt/jumper*
- White/grey/black/navy socks
- Black shoes
- Grey/black/navy skirt, pinafore, shorts or trousers
- White school polo shirt*
- Navy blue sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan*
- Blue gingham check dress (summer)
- White/grey/black/navy socks or tights
- Black low heeled shoes
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Tracksuit (dark colour) for colder weather
* Although these uniform items, with our school logo, can be ordered directly from our uniform supplier (My Clothing), the school does not insist that uniform items have the school logo displayed. Book bags, iron-on labels and water bottles can also be purchased from My Clothing. To place an order with My Clothing, please visit their website – https://myclothing.com/ueslink/6318.school
Uniform items without our school logo can be purchased from any supermarket/sports shop. Book bags (only) may also be purchased from the school office.
- Uniform should be clean, neat, in good repair and appropriate for the weather.
- All clothing, shoes and personal belongings brought into school should be clearly named.
- Footwear – flat trainers/shoes/boots or sandals with straps around the back of the heel and closed toe – no high-heeled shoes or open toes shoes should be worn.
- Please note that indoor shoes are no longer required, but children may bring in wellies if it is raining.
- Hairstyles to be neat and tidy; long hair must be tied back for PE and swimming.
- Hats and scarves are not to be worn indoors.
- No make-up, nail varnish or other fashion accessories to be worn;
- For health and safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn during PE.
- PE kit needs to be in school all week.
- As children go outside for PE throughout the year, it is recommended that their trainers are put in a plastic bag inside their PE bag.
- For swimming, girls should wear a one-piece swimming costume and boys should wear trunks or swim shorts with an inner lining.
- For children with pierced ears, only appropriate small stud earrings may be worn.
- Watches may be worn, providing they are not bulky.
- No other jewellery should be worn except for medical or religious reasons.